Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nap? Yes, please.

Obviously the Mavs are in some trouble right now.

We are down 0-2 to the Denver Nuggets, and I am not quite sure how the series will
pan out. Sure, I love to have faith in
my boys, but, let's face it, things are looking rather grim right now. I also don't like the fact that we went 0-4 against Denver in the regular season. Let's just hope this doesn't get even uglier in game three.

I also need Josh Howard to stop getting hurt. That would be super. We've dug ourselves into a hole, and he is one of the key components to help us climb back to the top. After all, as Miley Cyrus so poignantly tells us, "it doesn't matter how fast [we] get there, doesn't matter what's waiting on the other side; it's the climb."

In other news, I really want to get my book published. It's been about a year since I met with a publishing company, but it was a private one that was asking for way too much money. I am thinking maybe the best way to go about this would be to hire an agent. Hopefully there will be updates to come on this soon.

For now, I am just going to hope I make it through the day without falling asleep. I stayed up late for those Mavs, and all they did was disappoint me (well, that and leave me sleep deprived). At least it's already Wednesday, right?

Less than one month until summer vacation. What, what?!

No comments: