Friday, September 26, 2008

Mass Chaos

Ketchup Love

I really do love ketchup. Seriously, I am not sure words can even describe how much.

I honestly could eat ketchup on anything. And I mean anything. I have a ketchup sandwich for lunch every day, and I love every last bite of it. I am getting hungry just thinking about it right now.

You can't really eat macaroni and cheese without ketchup. That would just be silly. And who doesn't love carrots dipped in the delectable condiment? Mmmmm...my mouth is watering right now.

If it's a food I like, then I have probably put ketchup on it. For some reason, I just felt the need to talk about my love of ketchup for a moment or so.

Wowza

I really didn't want USC to lose last night, but I guess that's just the way things go sometimes. It's not that I am a huge Trojan fan, but I would rather not have some of the other schools in the top of the polls move into the No. 1 spot. It's not like SMU has a shot of getting there, anyway. The Ponies can't even beat Tulane, for crying out loud! I am giving June Jones this year to get the program together. One year. You hear that, buddy?

Relaxation Will Feel So Great

I can't wait to get some rest this weekend. Things have been so chaotic lately, and I really just want to sleep.

My Sister

I am really excited for my sister. She has a lot of random things going on in her life, and she seems to be handling them like the champ that she is. She has always been amazing, and I love getting to spend time with her. We got to hang out a lot last weekend when we went to the SMU vs. TCU game together (yes, she goes to TCU...I don't want to talk about the game!), and then she came with me that night to a friend's house to hang out. We always have a blast together and can take pretty much any situation and turn it into something hilarious. Somehow we enter into our own little world of sorts and get the biggest kick out of the simplest stuff.

Steph is in the process of making a rather huge decision for her life, and it will be interesting to see how it all turns out. I know her faith in Christ will lead her the right way, and she is always one to be obedient to Him.

Family

I seriously have the best family ever. No lie. The end.

No comments: