Friday, April 9, 2010

My day Friday

Friday is by far the second best day of the week.

Clearly Saturday is the winner here, but you have to love the feeling of Friday afternoons when that last bell rings (if you are a teacher, of course) and you know that you are finished for the week. Even if there are mounds upon mounds of work or grading that need to be completed before Monday morning, it feels so refreshing to take a deep breath and know that the weekend is here. FREEDOM!!

And it lasts for a whole two days!!

I am obviously very glad that today is Friday. I'm looking forward to a nice nap tomorrow at some point and not thinking about anything school or work-related. I'm purposefully avoiding the daunting thought that I have a 10-page research paper due on Monday in one of my grad school classes. I'm also not dwelling on the fact that I still haven't started. Actually, I still haven't decided on my topic just yet.

I'm putting all of that aside for now. It's Friday afternoon, and it's the second best day of the week. Sunday is pretty good, too. So maybe Friday is a really close third. Yes, definitely. It's the third best day of the week, and I am content with that.

No comments: