Monday, November 1, 2010

A Texas-sized dilemma

Never give up hope.

This is really difficult for me to say right now, especially with the way things are going in life. I mean, yes, I have been predicting a World Series win since spring training, but things are not exactly panning out as planned.

In fact, things are looking rather grim. I HATE saying this. In fact, I'm feeling some heart pain right now.

It's a do-or-die situation for us now. Win three in a row, two of which have to be on the road. I suppose I could say stranger things have happened.

Sometimes, in certain aspects of life, I have this theory that if you don't get your hopes up about something, you can never be let down. Sure, it might sound pessimistic, but it's really not as bad as it sounds. I try not to have this attitude in regards to my sports teams, though.

I'm holding on to this thread of hope...

1 comment:

LizRaz said...

I'm putting on my pink furries when I get home YOU DON'T WORRY! Where are we watching the game BTW?